01: Santa Esmeralda - Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood
02: Roberta Kelly - Zodiacs
03: Evelyn ''Champagne'' King - Shame
04: Sylvester - You Make Me Feel (Mighty Real)
05: Peaches & Herb - Shake Your Groove Thing
06: Chic - Le Freak
07: The Twins - Face To Face Heart to Heart
08: Sister Sledge - We Are Family
09: Alicia Bridges - I Love The Nightlife
10: Cheryl Lynn - Got To Be Real
11: The Emotions - Best Of My Love
12: Sound Victory - Understand This Groove
13: Dj Nazz - Seduce
14: Dj Nazz - I'm Back
02: Roberta Kelly - Zodiacs
03: Evelyn ''Champagne'' King - Shame
04: Sylvester - You Make Me Feel (Mighty Real)
05: Peaches & Herb - Shake Your Groove Thing
06: Chic - Le Freak
07: The Twins - Face To Face Heart to Heart
08: Sister Sledge - We Are Family
09: Alicia Bridges - I Love The Nightlife
10: Cheryl Lynn - Got To Be Real
11: The Emotions - Best Of My Love
12: Sound Victory - Understand This Groove
13: Dj Nazz - Seduce
14: Dj Nazz - I'm Back






Sem comentários:
Enviar um comentário
Nota: só um membro deste blogue pode publicar um comentário.