01: Johnny Vicious - Move Your Body (House Music Anthem)
02: Club 69 Feat. Suzanne Palmer - Muscles (Club 69 Future Mix)
03: Dj Deró - Musica (Dj Deró In The Mix)
04: Lisa Stansfield - Never, Never Gonna Give You Up
05: Shakira - Objection (Tango) (Kupper's Deep Future Mix)
06: Afro Medusa - Pasilda (Knee Deep Club Mix)
07: Double 99 - R.I.P. Groove (R.I.P. Mix Feat. Top Cat)
08: Outta Control - Sinful Wishes (Boomtang Mix)
09: Michael Watford - So Into You (Classic Club Mix)
10: LeGroove - Stardust Medley With Dust
02: Club 69 Feat. Suzanne Palmer - Muscles (Club 69 Future Mix)
03: Dj Deró - Musica (Dj Deró In The Mix)
04: Lisa Stansfield - Never, Never Gonna Give You Up
05: Shakira - Objection (Tango) (Kupper's Deep Future Mix)
06: Afro Medusa - Pasilda (Knee Deep Club Mix)
07: Double 99 - R.I.P. Groove (R.I.P. Mix Feat. Top Cat)
08: Outta Control - Sinful Wishes (Boomtang Mix)
09: Michael Watford - So Into You (Classic Club Mix)
10: LeGroove - Stardust Medley With Dust







Sem comentários:
Enviar um comentário
Nota: só um membro deste blogue pode publicar um comentário.