01: Imagination - Just An Illusion
02: The Communards - Don't Leave Me This Way (With Sarah Jane Morris)
03: A-Ha Take - On Me
04: Ryan Paris - Dolce Vita
05: Miami Sound Machine - Dr. Beat
06: Righeira - Vamos A La Playa
07: Laura Branigan - Self Control
08: Michael Sembello - Maniac (BOF Flashdance)
09: Gazebo - I Like Chopin (Single Edit)
10: Earth, Wind & Fire - Let's Groove (Single Version)
11: Ivan - Fotonovela (Album Version)
12: Rah Band - Clouds Across The Moon
13: Desireless - Voyage Voyage
14: Bronski Beat - Smalltown Boy
15: The Pointer Sisters - I'm So Excited
02: The Communards - Don't Leave Me This Way (With Sarah Jane Morris)
03: A-Ha Take - On Me
04: Ryan Paris - Dolce Vita
05: Miami Sound Machine - Dr. Beat
06: Righeira - Vamos A La Playa
07: Laura Branigan - Self Control
08: Michael Sembello - Maniac (BOF Flashdance)
09: Gazebo - I Like Chopin (Single Edit)
10: Earth, Wind & Fire - Let's Groove (Single Version)
11: Ivan - Fotonovela (Album Version)
12: Rah Band - Clouds Across The Moon
13: Desireless - Voyage Voyage
14: Bronski Beat - Smalltown Boy
15: The Pointer Sisters - I'm So Excited







Sem comentários:
Enviar um comentário
Nota: só um membro deste blogue pode publicar um comentário.