01: Gloria Gaynor - I Will Survive
02: Sabrina - Boys (Summertime Love)
03: Michael Zager Band - Let's All Chant
04: Fr David - Words
05: Stephanie - Ouragan
06: Miquel Brown - So Little Men, So Little Time
07: Evelyn Thomas - High Energy
08: Gloria Gaynor - Reach Out (I'll Be There)
09: Marsha Raven - Catch Me
10: Oliver Cheatham - Physical Attraction
11: Mungo Gerry - In The Summertime
12: Jesse Green - Nice & Slow
13: Stephanie - Flash
14: Chico & The Gypsie - Marina
15: Kellie Marie - Feels Like I'm In Love
16: Anita Ward - Ring My Bell
17: Tina Charles - Dr Love
18: Imagination - Just An Illusion
19: Ellie Warner - Satellites
20: Gloria Gaynor - I Am What I Am
02: Sabrina - Boys (Summertime Love)
03: Michael Zager Band - Let's All Chant
04: Fr David - Words
05: Stephanie - Ouragan
06: Miquel Brown - So Little Men, So Little Time
07: Evelyn Thomas - High Energy
08: Gloria Gaynor - Reach Out (I'll Be There)
09: Marsha Raven - Catch Me
10: Oliver Cheatham - Physical Attraction
11: Mungo Gerry - In The Summertime
12: Jesse Green - Nice & Slow
13: Stephanie - Flash
14: Chico & The Gypsie - Marina
15: Kellie Marie - Feels Like I'm In Love
16: Anita Ward - Ring My Bell
17: Tina Charles - Dr Love
18: Imagination - Just An Illusion
19: Ellie Warner - Satellites
20: Gloria Gaynor - I Am What I Am






Sem comentários:
Enviar um comentário
Nota: só um membro deste blogue pode publicar um comentário.