01: Vesta Williams - Once Bitten Twice Shy
02: Kool & The Gang - Fresh (12" Mix)
03: Dazz Band - Let It All Blow
04: Aretha Franklin - Get It Right
05: Shalamar - Make That Move
06: Kashif - I Just Gotta Have You
07: Cameo - Word Up!
08: Grandmaster Melle Mel & The Furious Five - Step Off
09: Change - Change Of Heart
10: David Grant & Jaki Graham - Could It Be I'm Falling In Love
11: The Three Degrees - The Heaven I Need
12: Mtume - Juicy Fruit
13: James Brown - Living In America
14: Level 42 - Lessons In Love (Shep Pettibone Remix)
15: Rene & Angela - Save Your Love
16: Five Star - Slightest Touch
17: Stock Aitken & Waterman - Pacjammed
18: Paul Hardcastle - Don't Waste My Time
19: Nicole - Don't You Want My Love
20: The Gap Band - Outstanding
21: Evelyn 'Champagne King - I'm In Love
22: Mary Jane Girls - In My House
23: Fun Fun - Colour My Love
24: Hazell Dean - Searchin'
02: Kool & The Gang - Fresh (12" Mix)
03: Dazz Band - Let It All Blow
04: Aretha Franklin - Get It Right
05: Shalamar - Make That Move
06: Kashif - I Just Gotta Have You
07: Cameo - Word Up!
08: Grandmaster Melle Mel & The Furious Five - Step Off
09: Change - Change Of Heart
10: David Grant & Jaki Graham - Could It Be I'm Falling In Love
11: The Three Degrees - The Heaven I Need
12: Mtume - Juicy Fruit
13: James Brown - Living In America
14: Level 42 - Lessons In Love (Shep Pettibone Remix)
15: Rene & Angela - Save Your Love
16: Five Star - Slightest Touch
17: Stock Aitken & Waterman - Pacjammed
18: Paul Hardcastle - Don't Waste My Time
19: Nicole - Don't You Want My Love
20: The Gap Band - Outstanding
21: Evelyn 'Champagne King - I'm In Love
22: Mary Jane Girls - In My House
23: Fun Fun - Colour My Love
24: Hazell Dean - Searchin'






Sem comentários:
Enviar um comentário
Nota: só um membro deste blogue pode publicar um comentário.