01: Irene Cara - Flashdance...What A Feeling (Remix)
02: Hall & Oates - Maneater
03: Laid Back - White Horse (U.S. Mix)
04: Kajagoogoo - Too Shy (Midnight Mix)
05: Paul Hardcastle - 19 (Destruction Mix)
06: Go West - We Close Our Eyes
07: Rondo Veneziano - Casanova
08: Debbie Harry - In Love With Love (London Mix)
09: Whitney Houston - I Wanna Dance With Somebody (Who Loves Me)
10: New Edition - Once In A Lifetime Groove
11: Time Bandits - Dancing On A String
12: Night Force - Hold The Night
13: Lime - Your Love
14: Freeez - I Dub U
15: Camaro's Gang - Move A Little Closer
16: Shannon - Do You Wanna Get Away (Dub Mix)
17: John Rocca - I Want It To Be Real
18: Jeanie Tracy - Don't Leave Me This Way
19: Jellybean - Just A Mirage (Remix)
20: Bad Boys Blue - Lovers In The Sand
21: Jules - You And Me
22: Broken Dreams - Broken Dreams
23: Shy Rose - I Cry For You (U.S. Remix)
24: Taffy - I Love My Radio (Chicago House Mix Ўн2)
02: Hall & Oates - Maneater
03: Laid Back - White Horse (U.S. Mix)
04: Kajagoogoo - Too Shy (Midnight Mix)
05: Paul Hardcastle - 19 (Destruction Mix)
06: Go West - We Close Our Eyes
07: Rondo Veneziano - Casanova
08: Debbie Harry - In Love With Love (London Mix)
09: Whitney Houston - I Wanna Dance With Somebody (Who Loves Me)
10: New Edition - Once In A Lifetime Groove
11: Time Bandits - Dancing On A String
12: Night Force - Hold The Night
13: Lime - Your Love
14: Freeez - I Dub U
15: Camaro's Gang - Move A Little Closer
16: Shannon - Do You Wanna Get Away (Dub Mix)
17: John Rocca - I Want It To Be Real
18: Jeanie Tracy - Don't Leave Me This Way
19: Jellybean - Just A Mirage (Remix)
20: Bad Boys Blue - Lovers In The Sand
21: Jules - You And Me
22: Broken Dreams - Broken Dreams
23: Shy Rose - I Cry For You (U.S. Remix)
24: Taffy - I Love My Radio (Chicago House Mix Ўн2)






Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário
Observação: somente um membro deste blog pode postar um comentário.