01: M - Pop Muzik
02: Ian Dury And The Blockheads - Hit Me With Your Rhythm Stick
03: Joy Division - Love Will Tear Us Apart
04: Human Sexual Response - What Does Sex Mean To Me
05: The Kingbees - My Mistake
06: Tonio K. - The Funky Western Civilization
07: The Beat - You Won't Be Happy
08: The Boomtown Rats - I Don't Like Mondays
09: Split Enz - I Got You
10: The Motels - Danger
11: Martha And The Muffins - Echo Beach
12: Devo - Whip It
13: Ultravox - Vienna
14: Fischer-Z - So Long
15: Klark Kent - Away From Home
16: The Vapors - Turning Japanese
02: Ian Dury And The Blockheads - Hit Me With Your Rhythm Stick
03: Joy Division - Love Will Tear Us Apart
04: Human Sexual Response - What Does Sex Mean To Me
05: The Kingbees - My Mistake
06: Tonio K. - The Funky Western Civilization
07: The Beat - You Won't Be Happy
08: The Boomtown Rats - I Don't Like Mondays
09: Split Enz - I Got You
10: The Motels - Danger
11: Martha And The Muffins - Echo Beach
12: Devo - Whip It
13: Ultravox - Vienna
14: Fischer-Z - So Long
15: Klark Kent - Away From Home
16: The Vapors - Turning Japanese






Sem comentários:
Enviar um comentário
Nota: só um membro deste blogue pode publicar um comentário.