01: Alexia - Uh La La La La (Beach Mix)
02: Porn Kings - Up To No Good (Dj Quicksilver Remix)
03: Trevor Rockcliffe Presents Glow - I'm Gonna Be (M.V.S. Remix)
04: Stretch & Vern - I'm Alive (12' Original Mix)
05: Sam Walker - Just Can't Get Enough (Jupiter Club Mix)
06: Mary Kiani - 100% (Motiv 8 Remix)
07: Nevada - I Dream Of You (Radio Mix)
08: Evolution - I Believe I Can Fly (Extended Version)
09: Evelyn Dee - Bohemian Rhapsody (Extended Mix)
10: Miquel Brown - It's A Sin (12' Club Mix)
11: Sash! - Ecuador (Airplay Edit)
12: Technotronic - Get Up (The Sequel)
13: Joy Salinas - Give Me A Break (Radio Mix)
14: Jimmy Ross - First True Love Affair
02: Porn Kings - Up To No Good (Dj Quicksilver Remix)
03: Trevor Rockcliffe Presents Glow - I'm Gonna Be (M.V.S. Remix)
04: Stretch & Vern - I'm Alive (12' Original Mix)
05: Sam Walker - Just Can't Get Enough (Jupiter Club Mix)
06: Mary Kiani - 100% (Motiv 8 Remix)
07: Nevada - I Dream Of You (Radio Mix)
08: Evolution - I Believe I Can Fly (Extended Version)
09: Evelyn Dee - Bohemian Rhapsody (Extended Mix)
10: Miquel Brown - It's A Sin (12' Club Mix)
11: Sash! - Ecuador (Airplay Edit)
12: Technotronic - Get Up (The Sequel)
13: Joy Salinas - Give Me A Break (Radio Mix)
14: Jimmy Ross - First True Love Affair






Sem comentários:
Enviar um comentário
Nota: só um membro deste blogue pode publicar um comentário.