01: Frankie Goes To Hollywood - Welcome To The Pleasuredome
02: Phil Oakey & Giorgio Moroder - Together In Electric Dreams
03: Barclay James Harvest - Victims Of Circumstance
04: The Smiths - The Hand That Rocks The Cradle
05: Mike Oldfield (Maggie Reilly) - To France
06: Prince Feat. The Revolution - Purple Rain
07: Ritchie Blackmore (DP) - Son Of Alerik
08: Great White - Down At The Doctor
09: Ray Parker Jr. - Ghostbusters
10: Scorpions - Still Loving You
11: W.A.S.P. - L.O.V.E. Machine
12: Pat Benatar - We Belong
13: Alphaville - Big In Japan
14: Tears For Fears - Shout
15: Scotch - Disco Band
16: Opus - Live Is Life
17: Savage - Radio
18: Savage - Only You
19: Robin Gibb - Robot
20: Slade - Run Runaway
21: Cars - You Might Think
22: Tones On Tail - Real Life
23: Wham! - Last Christmas
24: Rockets - Under The Sun
25: Sade - Smooth Operator
26: Ratt - Round And Round
27: John Waite - Missing You
28: Chicago - Stay The Night
29: Alphaville - Forever Young
30: The Spongetones - Lana-Nana
31: W.A.S.P. - I Wanna Be Somebody
32: Phenomena - Dance With The Devil
33: Twisted Sister - We're Not Gonna Take It
34: Foreigner - I Want To Know What Love Is
35: Stevie Wonder - I Just Call To Say I Love You
36: Paul McCartney - No More Lonely Nights (Ballad)
37: Dennis DeYoung (ex Styx) - Don't Want For Heroes
02: Phil Oakey & Giorgio Moroder - Together In Electric Dreams
03: Barclay James Harvest - Victims Of Circumstance
04: The Smiths - The Hand That Rocks The Cradle
05: Mike Oldfield (Maggie Reilly) - To France
06: Prince Feat. The Revolution - Purple Rain
07: Ritchie Blackmore (DP) - Son Of Alerik
08: Great White - Down At The Doctor
09: Ray Parker Jr. - Ghostbusters
10: Scorpions - Still Loving You
11: W.A.S.P. - L.O.V.E. Machine
12: Pat Benatar - We Belong
13: Alphaville - Big In Japan
14: Tears For Fears - Shout
15: Scotch - Disco Band
16: Opus - Live Is Life
17: Savage - Radio
18: Savage - Only You
19: Robin Gibb - Robot
20: Slade - Run Runaway
21: Cars - You Might Think
22: Tones On Tail - Real Life
23: Wham! - Last Christmas
24: Rockets - Under The Sun
25: Sade - Smooth Operator
26: Ratt - Round And Round
27: John Waite - Missing You
28: Chicago - Stay The Night
29: Alphaville - Forever Young
30: The Spongetones - Lana-Nana
31: W.A.S.P. - I Wanna Be Somebody
32: Phenomena - Dance With The Devil
33: Twisted Sister - We're Not Gonna Take It
34: Foreigner - I Want To Know What Love Is
35: Stevie Wonder - I Just Call To Say I Love You
36: Paul McCartney - No More Lonely Nights (Ballad)
37: Dennis DeYoung (ex Styx) - Don't Want For Heroes






Sem comentários:
Enviar um comentário
Nota: só um membro deste blogue pode publicar um comentário.